Estate Triage $495
(Coaching 120 minutes + My ArKive)
This package is ideal for individuals who want to learn what will happen to their assets upon death. We provide insight into the taxation of assets through your estate along with estate by-pass and estate funding strategies. You will have the knowledge to make structural changes to your plan that ensures that the maximum amount of wealth reaches your loved ones.
Coaching (120 minutes)
Agenda – Structure of your Current Estate plan
- Legal Document Review – Will, POA, PD. Purpose and effect on your assets
- Asset Flow upon Death – Through the Will, by-pass rules
- Joint Asset Planning – benefits and pitfalls
- Probate Basics – Definition, when it’s needed and how much are the fees
- Taxation – Registered and Non-registered Investments, Property and other assets
- Estate Financials – Net Worth, Liquidity, Solvency, Creditor Issues
- Estate Funding Strategies – Needs Assessment, Insured Benefit, Loans, Asset Liquidation
This digital resource is an interactive financial and estate planning tool that centralizes a broad range of personal information critical for an Executor to use in administering an estate.
Coaching sessions are delivered in-person, telephone or video conference at a time that works for you. Pre-work will be assigned in advance of sessions to best maximize the discussion time, and the 120 minutes can be split into two 60-minute sessions. The inclusion of your spouse or significant other is highly recommended at no additional cost.